Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Artists expressions through colours


WALT understand that artists use colour to describe their feelings

My subject is turtles. Turtles  inspire me because they are hard outside with the shell and they are soft inside and are so gentle. I have chosen colors that represent the Ocean. So I have chose white because it signifies peace and I also chose green and yellow and blue. The green and yellow and blue are the colours of mother earth. It reminds me of my dad who is tough on the outside to hi children but loves and protects them. He make me do hard Maths and Reading tasks but I know that he is actually helping me to be brainy.

2 comments:

  1. Next time wife in smaller witing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m jack Milne from stonefields school maybe write smaller otherwise it really good

    ReplyDelete